Tuesday 29 September 2009

SQUIRT CENTRAL, "Where the real CRIPS reside"


AS THE GATE OPENED SHE WELCOMINGLY SAID, “PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR CHESTERFIELD AND ENTER…”

Welcome to The illusionist world, I AM NOT sasha fierce but I AM of BBHologramz, to you I bring my juxataposions and many references to my paradoxical nature. BLAH BLAH BLAH YADA YADA YADA, how maqny more “ABOUT ME’s” does the internet really need before we all become prematurely senile, BLAH to that!!!

So as I sit here in my mystic Labyrinth I have birthed the mother of all SHEXAY BISH(sexy bitch) blog posts…and not too shabby for a debut. My blogging longevity is questionable but many thanks to my mate Joey who kindly let me feature on here yippy!!!

So I’ve only got one question for you, what do you get when

MILK + GLASS + SEXY NAKEY POONTANG =

CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION!!! THIS IS GUARANTEED JIZZ PANTS AND SQUIRT SPLASH EVERYWHERREEEE!!!

*Check out this dope Russian photographer by the name of Andre Razumovsky and his totally bitching pics

BBHologramz (Guest Blogger)

















4 comments:

  1. I tell u wat, i wudnt mind being dat drop of milk in da milk n booty pic, great post by BBhologramz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoooooo... this chick is amazing. what a debut by Miss BB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB u r FAB!... Keep da jizz'ness commin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, ive got something to pull my wire to indefinitely

    ReplyDelete