Wednesday 9 September 2009

"Dude...Who braided my pubes?!!"

Goin' through my iPhoto gallery, stumbled upon sum gems that I thought all u'z guyz might appreciate. The Pics were from our night out at Old Blue Last in Shoreditch to see none other than Chester French. For those of U that don't know Chester French have been described as a mix of the Beetles and Outkast, so no matter what music you enjoy ur bound to like at least 3 of their songs. Download their free mixtape, Jaque Jams Vol.1, and go cop their album, Love The Future. Check out da pics n a video soon cum!!!











Chester French + A few Beers + Few Ladies = Dude...Who braided my pubes?!!

Nuff Ssid!!!

JoeyDaKid



1 comment:

  1. What an interesting picture of me & Nickiesha.. Oi Mr Offdawall!! I thort me and you took some??

    Lauryn

    ReplyDelete