Sunday 20 September 2009

Its Not Artsy Fartsy .... Just Josh..

So I've got a mate called Josh Jeavons who I use to work with in what some might call an 'undergound dungeon' somewhere on Oxford Street.... don't ask exactly what the job was, just kno that all we did for 8hrs on a Saturday was base out da sickest ol'skool Hip Hop an talk about music, football, and celebrity poontang.
He studied art at UEL (University Of East London)...which now makes him an artist....init...
Ok I'm not an analyser of art or what ever 'dem' people are called but I think he's work is farrking sick I tell ya!! (excuse my french/cockney) mainly because I think he loves the 'poon' as much as I do, which is expressed in his graffiti styled work..

Anyways.. couple of my favourites down below. .Ave'a look for yourself dawg...



Da man himself













SEE! I told you hes work was Hektick..(wiv a capital tick)...

Josh Jeavons + Graffiti Art + Females  = Great visual stimulations... and being attracted to fictional poontang..
offthewALL

1 comment:

  1. dude if i had a girlfriend as hott as those drawings den...lets just say we'll both be leaving the beds in wheelchairs

    ReplyDelete