Wednesday 16 September 2009

Jeremih.....Is he the new R&B sensation??


                                      The 'Birthday Sex' kid



I like this kid! I fink hes come at a good time, hes come 2 freshen up the game abit, at a time when the usual R&B suspects aint really doing much.........or am i dazed?? if i am, let me kno coz that means im losing touch with my R&B side........or maybe its jus my taste?

Currently, these are some of the R&B dudes im feelin, jus 2 name a few:

          Day 26                                               Trey Songz
      Usher
And Obsviously Drake


N Eway.......Jeremih 'The Birthday Sex Kid' is back with his 3rd Video....... 
                                       "BREAK UP TO MAKE UP"


Signing Out.........4NoW......

iZE......

No comments:

Post a Comment