Monday 28 September 2009

Baddunka-dunk-dunk

Ok. I'm chillin' with some A (she had a rant) chick that I used to link back in my uni days, we're just friends now, strictly. Her rules not mine... Anyways we're chillin' in some spot and these chciks wearing them leggings bop through the shit like they own the motherf*cker... NO! I thought. These chicks wit these big off back offs (yatties wit da big batties, as I was once told) did not just walk trough the place like that... NO WAY! But mistaken I was. They did. Now I've seen girls wear leggings as trousers before but not like this, this was some next Baddunka-dunk-dunk shit. Im telling ya. Impressive.

Anyways, basically, the chick I was with said "Leggings, should not be worn as trousers", just as I thought... If she was wearing them she would look BANGING aswell! I was tryna persuade her, but she werent havin' it...

Now I jus believe, if you aint got it, dont flaunt it. Simple. I mean, whats the point after I've seen that.


I dunno who the rass these guys are, but they can tell you better than I can...


Funny Guys!

Baddunka-dunk-dunks + Leggings - Ironing Boards = No fake ass Baddunka-dunking in LDN!

JonBoy (LDN)

No comments:

Post a Comment