Thursday 10 September 2009

Auto-Tune Got Me SprunG!

Okey so this has to be da sickest muva fucking (excuse me fench/jamiacan) Application to touch my ipod touch.. sweeaar dowwnn!! Its smule's 'I Am T-Pain' App.... and guess wot i said after spending couple hours on it?..."I AM T-PAIN!!"..
So its safe to say it does exactly wot it says on da tin. I actualy have a potential singing career now rude bwoy... if u dnt believe me...you can hear me singing (T-pain stylee) by clickin HERE and listen to 'im sprung by offthewALL'...
p.s i make sure u listen to it all da way through........
I'm slyly addicted ...
Here are a couple screen shots i took from da App.




da App has lots of different T-pain tunes to choose from so u can karoake along Auto-Tunage styleee! who needs Rnb SingStar wen u got 'I Am T-Pain'!! ...ShIT Apple should actualy pay my rass for this kinda promotion.

Auto-Tune + iphone/ipod touch + my voice = ....I'm Gonna be making some number 1 hits! ... and pontential getting more pooontang!


offthewALL




No comments:

Post a Comment