Thursday 17 September 2009

Pleasure Pain Balanced Restored

PLEASURE

Was in a hyped up mood today, banged out Next Hype from Peckham to Stratford and cudda sworn I’d seen Temps himself parring some guy on the roadside…or maybe I was just excited. What I did however see was a hottie which I believed was of Latin American descent walking through Canary Wharf sporting a pair of Insa Heels and leggings. I would like to say I Jizzed my pants but in all honesty it was closer to what I imagine a female to experience during multiple orgasms. HOTT SHITTT!!! Its h-actually one of those clothing lines that can make anyone pretty Jizz-tastic, even Gandhi or any run of the mill Female German Olympic Shotputter












*Maybe Ghandi wouldn't quite look like this but close enough

PAIN

But then I saw an Asian man walking through Stratford wearing Michael Jackson boots from the bad video, with an Akademiks tracksuit, which he probably made himself, the sight caused me to throw up in my mouth and swallow it back down n wash down with my vitamin water(CRINGE!!!)…DASAPARRR!!!
So I thought I would leave you with this video which brings back memories




Public Transport + Asian Micheal Jackson/Asian Lethal B = What Da Fuck Is Wrong With Stratford

Nuff Said!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment