Sunday 20 September 2009

The Adventures Of Ignacio...and me

For those of you who know me, u'll all be aware that I am a fan of the great outdoors...no not the counrtyside but da inner city sights and sounds. I usually stroll around da city and enjoy watching drunken street fights from a safe distance.  I also always love to roll with my trusted Steed, Ignacio (kinda like BraveStarr and Marshall, for all of you that have good memories).



*Ignacio - a bit old but trust worthy

While trying to pimp my ride in London Bridge I stumbled across a festival where they were handing out free food samples, giving out free alcohol and free bottles of my arch nemesis...that endless supply of Vitamin Water that is at every show/festival I go to.


It was the 2nd annual Bermondsey Street Festival - Fashion Show, with local designers such as Cockfighter Bermondsey, Pussywillow (laughing at dat name for ages), Charlotte Casadejus and many more. The Poon to Penis ratio was highly favourable, their was free food and drinks, free bike doctors, the weather was banging and the police even let us put a bit of Sensimilla in our roll ups.  Heres a couple of snaps taken from my shitty Blackberry Pearl camera so if you dont like the quality....you can DERELICTE my balls!!!



 

 

*I feel a fashion show cummin on

 

 

 

 

After all the festivities I kinda slouched in a corner slightly sozzled and high with Ignacio and sum new found friends debating philosophy and why guys can't have multiple orgasms...

LDN Bridge + Ignacio + A few pretty Women + Sensimilla = I've failed ma piss test on 2 counts

Hi 5's ALL ROUND!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment