Friday 25 September 2009

I Got An Hangover But... Cnt tell me NOTHING!!

We are all aware of the film 'The Hangover'.... right? If you haven't seen it then I don't know where da fuck you've been and if u have seen it but did not find it funny or did not like it for any reason then..... you have no soul....
Anyways.... you should remember da character 'Alan' played by the comedian Zach Galifianakis, in my opinion probably the funniest character in the film mate...
...Its this handsome old chap by da way...


So even before I watched The Hangover I saw this HILARIOUS remake of Kanye West's 'Can't tell me nothing' that Zach Galifianakis did.... I swear this had me piss'n my pants for ages at da seriousness of the whole video.... Its propa old and I wudda posted it ages ago but guess what? I didn't have a blog back then so.. shut up and watch this visual..



how he stay faithful inna room full'a hoes...?

This guy is kinda fucked up and ... if you didnt find this hilerious then FAACK YOU!..haha "you cant tell me nothing!!"

Zach Galifianakis + kanye West = "Yo Kanye. im really happy for you and imma let you finish, BUT Zach Galifianakis was in one of the funiest films of all time!!"

offthewALL

No comments:

Post a Comment