Sunday 13 September 2009

Man On The Moon: End Of Day

 
For all u, hipsters and wanna be listners. I just peeped Kid Cudi's latest album...I know...for shame!!! But I pinky swear i'll buy it on its release on the 21st of September. In my humble music opinion Cudi really went hard on this one, choosing not to opt for big names and celebrity sponsors at his disposal, such as Mr Hudson, Weezy, Dreezy and Jigga. He does however choose to collaborate with some lesser known but no less skilled artists in Chip Tha Ripper and alternative MGMT. The album is pretty laid back, so I suggest u holla @ ur local supplier, get in the biggest package of Hawaiin Super Kush and sum Cookie dough and kick the fuck back.

Favourite tracks Enter Galactic, Cudi Zone, Hyyer and Sky Might Fall. Overall its an okay attempt at a first album, however as per usual not better than his debut mixtape A Kid Named Cudi or Dat Kid From Cleveland.

Happy Listening

Man On The Moon + Super Kush/Zig Zag = Dude...I cant feel my face!!!

Nuff Said!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment