Saturday 19 September 2009

DJ Obvious Backing Mayhem and Hype MUSIC!

So like I do every wednesday at 4:31 PM (YES...I am more bloody efficient & more bloody programmed than your bloody suped up Macbook bloody Pro... I believe they call me Jono-Tron for a blooomin' reason) I scoured the internet for the latest Mix Cds, no particular genre or nuttin (I happen to be very eclectic as it goes) jus suttin that i could chill to.... it aint really a chillin' CD to be honest. Far from it actually... but if you like grime I'm sure you will appreciate it for what it is. BOOM. BOOM BOOM. BOOM BOOM BOOM... Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!


I ain't got a picture but this one of myself and my Steve Urkel TEE does the damn trick!

YES!!


Tracklistin goes suttin like this... No. It is Actually this.
Wiley - Split down the middle
Mr Snowman - Be all right
Maniac - Ugly
Wretch 32 - Ina di Ghetto ft. Badness
Silkie - Test
Sukh knight - Up in Smoke
R.D - Rage
Eskz Medley
Sway - F ur X (Ft Stush)
Sticky - Golly gosh 2
Mr Snowman - Forward riddim remix
Alias - Fiction 2
Plastic man - Cha
Little Dee ft. O.G'Z - Passing threw
Big $hot - Stomp
Ghetto - Don't phone me
Terror Danjah - Zumpy hunter VIP
Jon E cash - Invasion VIP
Danny weed - Shank riddim (Wiley remix)
Crazy Titch - Singalong acapella
Dr Venom - Not wise
Faith sfx ft. Dot Rotten - I'm goin hard
Wiley - Igloo (Beat mix)
Dizzee Rascal - Street fighter
Dj Oddz - Strung up VIP
Ruff sqwad - Died in your arms



AND heres how you download this bludclart!!


GRIME + Steve Urkel= (SoooooooN Come BLUD)


Jonboy (LDN)

No comments:

Post a Comment