Saturday 26 September 2009

She's Jus Bein Her

Aite, so where I work, there's quite a few talented people (I am not one of them before you ask), you get people that do 3D modelling, motion graphics, video editing, sound engineering... add to that singers, rappers, producers, actors and one particular guy that just seems to do everything, but unfortunately, for him - not in my words - "He's a pikey!"


Anyways I got this other mate/colleague 'n her name is Justina Bailey or JusB - JusB is her alias if your wondering?  She's a graphic designer from North of the Thames (just a random fact) and her works, in my own words, "are Bloomin' off tha heeezy jeezy"! (that's not actually what I would say, but you get the bloody point...init?)  I mean have a look for yo'self bitchassnesses!


This is kinda what shee looks like. Kinda.


This is probably her signature piece. Girl looks peng too. And that guy
is Jizzin his pants as we type/read... i mean look @ his eye lmao.


Is it me or do the clouds and sun look like faces?


A live drawing she did for the DJ booth at her B'day.
The Booth from Just on Vimeo.


Another live drawing she did for a wall @ her B'day. Freestyle style.
The Wall from Just on Vimeo.

She's done work for Boxfresh and DV8 so be sure to check out her website... 'n look out for her style on a street near you.

Justina Bailey + Poon = Cartoon poon... haha that rhymes... but you can't jizz to cartoon poon... uh uh. Not coool!

Jonboy (LDN)

1 comment:

  1. yeah that Just tina lol as i called...shes talented lol

    ReplyDelete