Wednesday 24 March 2010

Spit or Swallow?


Can You Stomache This Post...No Really???
Ok well there are a few things you will find I appreciate about the Japenese(e.g. hentai,anime,ninja's,afro samurai lol), especially thier mysterious and surprising ability to get their "freak" on. Now I am all for eroticism and maximum sexual pleasure, POWER TO THE PUSSY AND THE PENIS...all that shit,
but there happens to be a line and a very thin one at that...in exporing the depths on eroticisms.

Firstly...today I went on shopping trip with my Aunt, and as I was getting my discovery on in WHSmiths I came across a book titled,"Extreme Cuisine"...Yuuup the name says it all!This was the most shocking bit about the book...



...SOOOO BELIEVE THAT IN JAPAN THEY EAT FISH SPERM....check it out... no offence but YUCK!!!




And thats just starters earlier in the week a came across another rare discovery,personally I would regard this as cruelty to animals BUT people actually get off on this...they ejaculate off this sick shit...now if your a punk ass bitch without balls of still then this will totally K.O. you I'm talking FINISH HIM FATALITY!
2 girls 1 octopus



5 comments:

  1. OMG i jus threw up then DIED aaargh

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O never eating squid again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHHH! SPIT OR SWALLOW?!?!?!..... MORE LIKE THROW UP MY GUTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I da only 1 who gt a wet patch in there underwear...yep i precummed my balls off

    ReplyDelete