Friday 26 March 2010

I'm In LOVE With a FreShie...

So I did a post a while back about the Nigerian Artist namley... Nneka... (click HERE to see it)
Well 2day Im not ere to chat-bout her music coz you should already be familiar with it.. I am simply hear to notify you that.. I am in "ELL OWE VEE EEE"..

 Usually.. lighties aint at the top of my preference list.. but she makes sick music and is a lightie with HHHattitude!!


The above pics are the closest I could find to Wanking material

This video made me wanna marry her instantly... I Faackin LOVE her ACCENT!!


I need to ask my mother what the best way to 'Woo' a Nigerian woman... Maybe if I buy her some peanuts an super-malt she will be MINE!!

P.s she coming to London and will be performing at the Scala on the 28th of April... IM THERE BRAAAAAV!! (click HERE for tickets an info)



offthewALL

No comments:

Post a Comment