Thursday 25 March 2010

Laid Back Shit

Anybody who knows me, knows that if the hottest Mami chula on the block strolls past whilst somebody rides past on a fixie...no homo but I'd pretty much eye fuck the shit out the fixie. With the upturn in weather combined with the vibe from last Saturday nights party, I've pretty much been sitting at my desk drawing doodles and dreaming of riding Rosalita into the Puerto Rican Sunset.


Fix your eyes upon this vid from MACAFRAMA, of Massan doing his thing on the San Francisco streets...any body wondering how I used to slow down on Rosalita, without breaks or skidding watch the end of the vid.

 
Massan for Leader Bike from Dan Arel on Vimeo.

 
Massan from MACAFRAMA on Vimeo.
 
*Kisses from Rosalita

Nuff Said!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment