Thursday 10 September 2009

"badmanforwardbadmanpullup@hotmail.com"

I don’t know ‘bout u guys, but I am super hooked, like a 2 dollar crack hoe (or the bird from LL Cool J, In The House, click here & here). Super hooked on the ill-written yet reminiscent and informative story telling of one of my favourite blogs…Memoirs of a London Sket – Rochelle Whiteley.

I know I’m possibly one of the last people to jump on this, but shut the fuck up, stop judging me and read her latest installments. She tells alleged true stories of the escapades of what some people may consider to be a young sleazy female south Londoner. In my humble opinion she’s neither sleazy nor nasty, she just loves dick. And over here at the Trap House we love girls that love dick, as well as the girls that drink from the furry cup of life.

So check this blog, comment ‘pon it and tell your friends JoeyDaKid was there!!!

Boring day at work + Memoirs of a London Sket = Entertainment for Hours

Nuff Said!!!

JoeyDaKid

http://www.rochellesket.blogspot.com/




*Artist impression of rochelle and her mate

5 comments:

  1. Looollll!!! DO NOT GIVE ME JOKE!!!!
    I love that blog!! she is sleazy!!but at the same time the girl does love dick!!! i dont wanna give anyfin away for those who have not read it so i'll say no more!!!
    sara.xx
    p.s if you like this you'll like a book titled wet by Joylynn M. Jossel

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt much of a reader but i think i wil give dat a run still....BRAKKKKAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memoirs of a london sket is a f***** must read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the way i have tried to picture how rochelle looks in real life and den u show me that pic, o my diddy for shiddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea! That blog is sick still, I think she'll get a deal soon- good luck to her!!!
    You guys can read the latest instalment of the Uk underground smash from the streets “The Maze”. R rated!!! Over 18s only!
    http://themazebyleondavis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete