Tuesday 16 November 2010

Cut me some slack!!!

We've been gone for a hot minute, tryna get some personal issues sorted out, like gettin my third nipple surgically removed or JonBoy getting his Circuits rewired. Whatever the reason we were gone, I've decided that I'm going to return to posting as quite a few people actually enjoyed my posts and gave us quite a bit of shit for not Posting.

So just an easy one to kick off...

Take a look at the latest Promo for my homies @Origmoz and @EmaTheKid for the soon to be released mixtape, ABOVE & BEYOND!!!



Ema-The-Kid & Origimoz : ABOVE & BEYOND (Promo 02) from On.Cut Films on Vimeo.
Twitter.com/​emathekid
Twitter.com/​origimoz
Above & Beyond Promo Video 01
Video : 5d Mark II, Iscorama 36 and Nikkon 55mm f/1.2

This is the kinda easy laid back listening I need in order to be productive, so I'm actually mad excited, and pee'd myself a little when I heard the instrumental in the Video...the video production is pretty tight too.

Above & Beyond + Chicken + Kush Sativa = Creativity cummin out my balls!!!

Great to be back!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment