Friday 25 September 2009

Dragonball Z.......woop woop!!

People, i dont know about you but this rass cartoon....whoops, sorri 2 disrespect....this MANGA is the best animated thing to touch my tv screen. Look.... i dont careeee if urs is thundercats, paddington bear, barney, captain planet or poo bear......mine is DRAGONBALL Z!! POW!! POW!! KERRRPOW!! POW!!





I miss this thing sooo much. I kno i wasnt the only excited school kid who after school used 2 run home ASAP....i mean ASAP to watch Dragonball Z on cartoon network. When i say ASAP....i mean my school finishing at 3.00pm and me trying 2 get home by 3.11pm considering i had to get 2 buses home sometimes.....impossible huh? i didnt think so.....   I used to ditch playing after school football and linking chicks in the park behind the G.P. to watch dis shizzle!!

N Eway, watch dis.  I was one of the late kidz on this.  When GOKU morphed into a SUPER SAIYAN 4 the 1st time!!   OH MY DAYYYZZZZ!! When i first saw this i nearly.....or basically jizzed my pants.....even tho there was no poontang.................*looking up 2 the sky*  ---- wouldnt change the past 4 anything......




This was me watching it 4 the first time.......




Yea right........no way!!

Please Note: It is recommended that you to watch the video from beginning to end to obtain the full jizzing effect!!


Dragonball Z + Excited Peckham Boy + At Home Alone = A Messy Rassclat Room.......and death and destruction!! (i'll leave dat 2 ur imagination)

Signing Out..........4NoW.........

iZE.........

1 comment:

  1. the build up to the transformation is too intense!!

    2min 35sec ---> jizz point

    ReplyDelete