Friday 28 August 2009

"Di Forbidden Dance"


So with little or no persuasion I've decided to attend the annual Notting Hill Carnival this weekend, but not to whine 'pon girls half my age in a crude attempt to achieve cheap thrills, not to smoke a deadly concoction of green substances that resemble marijuana and surprisingly not to use one of the porta-loos in an attempt to poo standing up without touching the toilet seat or the piss stained walls. I will, however be attending in the hope that I will potentially witness some extreme DAGGERING in the flesh. I have been a keen follower of the Jamaican craze and hope to one day aspire to the professionalism and grace of Adidja Azim Palmer (that's Vybes Cartel to you PUTAAAS).



But on a serious note, less of the violence n more of the 'erb smoking!!!

In the words of the right honourable Elephant Man.."H-alrite"

NUFF SAID!!!

JoeDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment