Thursday 1 April 2010

LOVE LOST!!!

L O V E


I'm in my hometown Bristol this week and I truelly feel like I have fallen in love again, and its got me feeling all inspired by love,which further has me thinking and philosophising about love. Now I personally believe in fairytale love,the kinda love the whole world has given up on (except a few mazing people).So if you could cut out a peice of my love stoned heart(which is SUPER DUPER STONER STONED!!!) these are thing you would find...

*** WATCH THIS***

clip from Brin Hills short film "The Ecology of Love "

*Swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon* my heart skips beats when I watch this,its just so great that they don't understand a word that they're saying yet love is so potent...so much more than a lustrous bodily affection.. O_O ummmmmm yeaaaaaaaa :: blink blink::

Any whooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... now musically...there are thousands of people I regard as "lovesome". But in TRUTH....for me especially lately...The Foreign Exchange remind me of true love,I'm talking the realnessssssssss....they set me on a magic carpet and I embark on a LOVE journey to both good and bad realms, the TRUTHFULNESS and the SIMPLICITY in style and lyrical content incapsulate a heightened experience of "complex simplicity"....AAAHHHHHHHHHH GREATNESS!!!

here are my fave listens...




I listen to this ever morning when i get ready and fall back in love with love EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!.....yup I'm that pathetic!! **shrugs** but hopefully you will toooooo!!!!

B B H O L L O G R A M Z

1 comment: