Wednesday 28 October 2009

BET AwarDS .....09 CIPherS!!!!

So da BET awards was last night... probably gonna come on U.K t.v 2night or 2moro...I don't really care, but what I do care about is that the only reason I'l watch it is for the 2009 Ciphers!! If you watched last years ciphers you'l remember how Q-TIP, K'naan and JadaKiss ripped up dat shit!!

I was abit dissapointed with my nicca Wale's freestyle in this years cipher #2 but da ol-G KRS-one showed them how its done blud! Nikki Minaj  was sick along with Black Thought an Joe Budden! Eminem is my nicca aswel...
Ave'a look bellow ..who are your favs. dis year..?

This is probably gonna be on every Blog across da world 2day but who gives'a flying monkey ay..?

CIPHER 1 - Joe Budden, Nikki Minaj, Buckshots & Crown Royal


CIPHER 2 - Wale, Nipsey Hu$$le, Gsan & KRS-one


CIPHER 3 - Mos def, Black Thought & Eminem


BET award + 09 Ciphers = Who gives'a fack about Awards... jus show me some freestyels shon!!

offthewALL

No comments:

Post a Comment