Tuesday 27 October 2009

…"I've been goin hard too much recently, so I took a weekend off to hav a wank and play pro.."


So the lads and I took a well deserved weekend off da booze and partyin'…"I've been goin hard too much recently, so I took a weekend off to hav a wank and play pro.." was my quote when asked where I was. However as we all know there’s no rest for the wicked so please believe all ma Cocaine’t Cowboys will be PON DIS TINGGGG BLAAAAADDD!!!

The only difference this time is that I’m gonna give the festivities a go without the help of a can of K or RED STRIPE, or at least give it a damned good try. I think its time I actually started remembering my nights and also remembering to get the fit birds number I spoke to when sober.
The fun kicks off with a mid week fixture that is sure to blow your mind, HARDKNOCK is back with a BANGER this time it’s the top London Blogs goin’ Head to Head in an original styleee old skool soundclash…MY MONEYS on BNTL






And Friday night is the event that every self respecting motherfucker has been looking forward too. Abso-fucking-lutely guaranteed to be a banger…I know what your thinkin’


So make sure you get your assess down to these places in a timely fashion ‘cause anyone who tried to hit the last Work It, Livin’ Proof collabo will kno wat’a’gwan when I say ROADBLOCK!!!. Friday night will be a halloween party where you know the music is guaranteed to be banging with DJ's from both sets goin' back to back, dis is the kinda event where you don't wait for your mates. STR8 UP SHUN!!!

GIRLS + SOBER JoeyDaKid = “LUV IM ON A LIPSING TING…FULL VERSION NO PWOMOO”

Nuff Said!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment