Thursday 1 October 2009

Hip Hop Likes MessenGers....

O.k so J.Period has done it again!
For those who dnt know who da faack I'm on about.... he is'a Hip Hop DJ slash mixtape remixer... has done mixtapes for da likes of Lauryn Hill, Michael Jackson, Q-Tip (Which was hectic), B.I.G and many more but i cant be fucked to remember.... they are all sick I tell ya...

Well he has now don'a callabo mixtape (called The Messengers) with da incleasing popular Somalian (yes I said Somalian) rapper K'NAAN... who is also very sick!

BUT WAIT! ....it doesnt stop there mate, da mixtape is a tribute to Fela Kuti, Bob Marley an Bob Dylan..which gives Hip-Hop a mix of afro-beats, Reggae and some Western shizznik... so you can imagine what kinda sickness-ness tracks are gonna be on it.
I downloaded it like a month ago but only just got round to listening to it coz I've been soooo busy video recording plastic bags floating around in the wind...

So it is strongly recommended that you download this B-Haarch ....and surveillance it ya self

J.Period + K'NAAN + Hip Hop + Musical Legends = What more can you Bloodclart ask for!?!?!.....apart from 'poon'...


offtheALL

No comments:

Post a Comment