Tuesday 27 October 2009

WinTeR IS herE!!...bUt I ReMiniSce.....

IT's COLD!!... da clocks have now gone backwards with the consequence of it getting darker much earlier. ;-(.. not fun at all now that summer has officially retired for another six months...
Well I had a fun filled, poontang infested summer... also went to CUBA which I must say was 'frickin awesome dude'...

Ok its time to reminisce.. this is a taster of what I got up to out there...


Cheesy poses infront of da hotel...


Tourism...


Beach parties....


Cigar smoking....


Cave diving....


.....And Poon.

Also made couple videos which re-ignited my acting career.. sum of ulot probably seen it b4 but who cares 'gimme a break' Im reminiscing...

Blauwatch cuba... Baywatch parody


Im On A Boat!!


Summer 09 + Sun, sea & sand + Alcohol adventure in london = I bloody hope Winter is as good!!

offthewALL

No comments:

Post a Comment