Wednesday 21 October 2009

WHERE WERE YOU?...on 24/10/09

Ain't got much to say, my mind has hit somewhat of a mental block recently...I am however, here to point you in the direction of where you a**holes should be saturday night coming

When myself, offthewALL, BBHollogramz and the lovely ladies embarked on the PECKNARRRRM Warehouse Party journey, I stumbled into a room which had a hole on the floor so I peeeed, I peeed like one had never peeeed before...while doing so i fixed my eyes upon this...


*check the flyer, this is definetly one for the collection

Now if your like me and you like your parties wild...I'm talking swingin off the chandelier wild, midgets doing back flips wild, then this is where all y'all mofos should be

DEADLY RHYTHM @ PLAN B

On a total unrelated note, also check out the Nu Brand Flexxx - Emergency, this video is sooo mint, all you halitosis sufferers shud feast on it n eradicate that rotten stench which eminates from your wretched orifice you call a mouth...y'all know who you are!!!



THIS CHOOOON IS HECTIC!!!

Inebriation Inna Di Nation!!!

Nuff Said!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment