Wednesday 11 November 2009

toPic oF tHe daY: TATTOOS!

Recently I've been watching alot of 'Maimi Ink'  (da old series ..da new ones are kinda shit)... an as you would expect it to get me pondering about getting a tattoo.... naa Im past that stage for now. Wanted a sleeve but fack me its become as common as girls getting the "booty crease tramp stamp" (I didn't make up that name btw).... all look good but uno... plus "me skin too dark marrn" (yardi accent)
I know we have seen some cool ass tattoos and then think shit.. why didn't I think of that 1st...

But as uve probably guest I'm gonna unveil to you some really funny and shit ones...


How fucked up is that ay?


Food for Thought...?


She swings both ways...


If Ray did get murdered.. I wonder who would be top of the suspect list?


Ok 1st of all.. that film was WACK YO! ....2nd.. whyyyyyy????


WOW.... he actually did it..


So that's what Wolfs eat for dinner...?


What race do u think this guy is... this could be very usefully..


Can this tattoo artist even draw.??...officialy da worst memorial tattoo...


Idle mind + back street/ home tattoo parlors + I have a clever idea = "ahh shit im stuck with this forever!!"

offdawALL

1 comment: