Friday 4 December 2009

Hotty of the Week

Homeboys and homegirls, you know what time it is...Yep you guessed it, time to fix your eyes pon this weeks scantily clad girl of the week.

This weeks Hotty is from Argentina and comes in the heavenly form of Keyra Augustina... I doubt I need to comment on how smoking this girl is, but DAMMMMN she got a fatty, i think i would like to somehow seperate her booty from her and get engaged to it (not married), so here's a few pics of this dime piece in her element




*Picture Perfect



"What would you do to spend a night with Keyra Augustina?"

This requires quite a bit of thought...I think I would gladly eat a homeless mans pubes to frolic with this bird, no not just any homeless man...I'm talking, ain't been under a roof in 5 yrs, and built up a layer of dirt and grime so thick it has its own energy efficient insulation.

Check out her blog here

Cocaine't4kidZ + Keyra Augustina + Baby Oil = I call dibs on da Cheeks of justice

JoeyDaKid

9 comments:

  1. hmm I think I am more likely to go down da aggressive root to get with her.... Just to sho her how manly I am...
    im talkin killin animals with my bare hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if she asked me to, i think i wud be up 4 breaking one of the andrex puppies necks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. white house market url

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Cannabis concentrates

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. гидра тор

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like this article please keep it up. hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. сайт гидры

    ReplyDelete