Saturday 12 December 2009

Hotty of the Week

Yo, I'm mad late with this weeks "Hotty of the Week", my sincerest apologies to all you whiny fucks. Aight so I'm doing my daily internet sweep for new materials and pass through my beloved blogs...you know who you are and then as if the Gods spoke to me she appears in my google search.

Andrea Rincon


This weeks Hotty comes hails from Colombia, with 36D-12-40 measurements to boot, and s
tanding in at 5'6"...I sound like a boxing ring announcer. She's a glamour model who is famously quoted of saying I need to make love every half hour. Need I say more...




*Cheeks of Justice




"Hey Joey, what would you do, to have the chance to play a challenging game of table tennis with Andrea Rincon?"

That's an easy one, I would gladly let Goldberg spear me off the roof of my mums 1992 Nissan Micra into some delicately misplaced shards of glass and used heroin needles...Don't judge me, sometimes you have to take a gamble in life

Just Gimme a chance man!!!

JoeyDaKid

2 comments:

  1. U r fucking crazy man, but refreshingly hilarious...I think I wud just like to cuddle her booty, penetration isn't a must

    ReplyDelete