Thursday 26 November 2009

Hotty of the Week


Now really and truly this one should have been last week but Rosa Acosta’s thighs…oh my, oh my, what a prize…but seriously. Last week we attended the Reebok Pump 20th anniversary party at the concept store in Shoreditch and about 6 free bottles of beers into the night in she walked 5’8 inches of pure woman…with her 32E-24-35 measurements draggin all the man dems eyes with her. Only after the fly flew in and out of my mouth did i realise that i was not dreaming. It took me back 2 my youth, you know before rudetube, empiflix and spankwire…yeah the days of the FHM and GQ pin ups. So Kelly Brook…this goes out to you, you, you, my number one


Unfortunately there's no videos of her stretching in a one piece leotard but apparently girls use their imaginations when tryna get their rocks off...I know thats Insane right.


*I would punch a toddler in the face to be that one piece she is wearing

SMOKIN HOTT!!!

JoeyDaKid

No comments:

Post a Comment