Wednesday 25 November 2009

HalF-Cabs LX's......dirty Vans obseSSion.!

As most people know... The only name you ever see on my feet are Vans.. no need to explain why.. I just like wearing em init..
Eres a preview of the 2010 spring/summer edition... Introducing the new Half Cab LX's with 4 different colorways all in suede with black detail round da laces... I think they come out round march/april times... Which is around the same kinda time I was delivered into this world... so one of you bitches best be buyin me a pair!! "u feel me??"...


Sick! The green and the brown ones have my name written all over them...


Well eres my 'dirty' Half Cab collection/obsession so far.. It should be double by da new year.... (sad I know)...



"College Half Cab Pro"... youve probly seen me rinsing these..



Red TRI-Tones, Puple/ black originals, also pair of leather ones in the somewer......



Its not just Half Cabs I flaunt...


Vans + New Half Cabs + suede = "offthewALL Like Vans logos...."
obsession
offthewALL

1 comment: